Thursday, November 8, 2007

An introduction....Seriously!

Hello, my name is Jennifer, and I would like to welcome you to my blog. I've thought about starting a blog for a while now, and am finally venturing out into the big, big world. I don't necessarily feel that the world needs to hear everything I have to say, but I guess it's fun to put it out there, at least for friends and family.
Much has happened this year, both good and bad...2007 has definitely been a stressful year. It's drawing to a close, and although there WAS good this year, it will be a year that I'm glad to see gone. Hopefully 2008 will be one of those years I try to hang onto a little longer...

In this blog, I'll try to keep the family updated with stories of the kids, photos and all. Since I'm somewhat opinionated, you'll probably also see my input on the stories of the day, but generally not politics. I'll let those who draw a line in the sand and shout at each other carry on about politics, and I'll just sit here, live my life to the best of my ability, and try to raise good people, and be a good manager, wife, mother and friend.

That said, I'll also complain quite a bit, and will hopefully inject a bit of humor for you. Wish me luck.

~Happy reading....or happy skimming...or happy skipping-over-jenn's-blog-entirely. Seriously.

2 comments:

Leslita said...

Hi Jen. Can't wait to read your rantings! Isn't the internet beautiful?

Jackie said...

This is so great. The pictures are always great but we will get more of the real you!!!